Yesterday, Andriy was celebrating his 27th birthday and today he won the Salzburger Land Cup.
- What is your take on "Maccabi"?
- Good team, the champions of Israel. In the first half we had a lot of chances and we could have scored more goals, but they also played well. In the second half it became apparent that we were looking fresher.
- In the first half, the opponents created a number of chances. Had you expected to have so much work in the first period?
- There was not really so much work: they did not create any clear cut chances. Obviously, we had expected a difficult game. Despite the fact that this is the penultimate game before the start of the season, we feel certain tiredness but at the training camp this is completely natural.
- For you it was the first match after the break, have you been missing football?
- Of course! Though the break was not long I had enough time to spend with my family. For three days I have been out of action due to injury, but now everything is fine.
- Have you seen the trophy? It has an unusual shape...
- Well, it is made in the form of a bell – quite an interesting idea. But, regardless of the cup design, it is always nice to win!