In the wake of the "Shakhtar’s" friendly game vs "Illychivets", "Shakhtar’s" shot-stopper Andriy Pyatov answered the Press Office’s questions.
- A proper game is better than any training session in its own way.
- What aspect of Illychivets’ game proved to be very difficult for "Shakhtar" to cope with?
- There was not really anything that caused us serious problems. "Illychivets" managed to convert all their chances whereas our team squandered a few decent scoring opportunities.
- What happened in the episode that led to you conceding a goal?
- Ruslan Fomin was in front of me, he jumped up and it so happened that I parried the cross straight to Yaroshenko, who scored the opener.
- Are you pleased to have felt the rhythm of the game?
- Everything is just great! Actually, today was a good match. This is the best training session that can be carried out during international break.